So 5 things happened today…
1) a happy underground worker was shouting positive quotes such as ‘stand tall’ ‘have courage’ ‘stand your ground’ which I just love. If you want your day to be made better visit London Bridge because they do this every day! It really started my day off well and injected some positivity into my step.
2) I realised the university lift has fabulous lighting and my best mate and me take an excellent selfie (see below). It’s so important to keep your friends close you never know when you need them. This girl I’ve known 8 weeks and I know we will be friends for life as well as a few others and that’s the beauty of university.
3) I’m a silly billy. The past few days I’m not going to lie I’ve been low, I’ve been lonely thinking I’ve not got a social circle (outside of uni) but today I got lots of RSVP’s to my birthday night out. I panic if people don’t reply right away and think I annoy people if I keep bugging them but that’s the only way to relieve my anxiety, that’s the vicious circle I live in! But it’s all good, I’ve ordered a cute little velvet number and I’m ready to have fun 🎊
4) A gesture can go a long way. This boy was looking really sad at the station and his friend/brother came up to him and ruffled his hair and put a grin on his face. Small actions have big consequences. I let an elderly gentleman into the bus shelter, a smile broke out and he started singing. Lets all try and make everyone’s day a little better with a little gesture.
5) I need to love myself more and accept my flaws. This is pretty self explanatory but today I felt slim and it put me in such a good mood. I hate I let weight dictate my mood it’s so frustrating. But every time I look in the mirror I am gonna look for something I like rather than hate, who’s with me?!
That’s all for today ❤️
Hannah Jayne Artis