Welcome to Hannah Jayne Artis and thank you so much for visiting! I thought I would write a little about myself so you can get to know the person behind the posts.
I thought the best way to do this was through quick facts about myself so here goes …
- I have been vegetarian for the last ten years. I decided to give up red meat at the age of ten and then became a fully fledged vegetarian at the age of 12.
- I have dreamt of becoming a professional actress since I first stepped onto a stage at the age of three. My first role was The Good Queen in Sleeping Beauty as part of Theatre Train.
- I am the youngest in my family. I have one older brother who is five years my senior.
- I have travelled to three of the seven continents; The United States, Europe and Oceania.
- I am obsessed with Friends, I have watched each episode at least ten times. Could I BE any more mainstream?
- I love reading. I can read for hours and hours. At the moment I am really into thrillers, especially books I cannot put down and can read in one sitting!
- I was a full time young carer my entire childhood until my father went into care when I was 18.
- I am studying a BA in English at City, University of London. I will be going into my final year this September.
- I have anxiety. This defined me for a very long time between the ages of 16-20 but I have got a lot better and find it to be part of me now rather than me part of it.
- I love the theatre. If I could afford it, I would go to a show every night whether its be play, musical or one man show!
There we have it, ten speedy facts all about me! I hope this has allowed you to get to know me better!
Hannah Jayne Artis ❤
P.S. if you enjoy my blog you can follow me on Instagram, Twitter and join my Facebook page for regular updates by using the links in my footer.